The MarkTag Classic is an active RFID tag which is designed to work with Tag Master LR6 active RFID reader. This RFID tag is the ideal choice of ID-tag in parking and access control applications that ask for hands-free access. The MarkTag Classic is a read-only 2.45 GHz RFID tag. Each ID-tag has a pre-programmed 8-digit unique identity code. A 32 bit checksum ensures a very safe read. In combination with a random reflection of the RFID reader signal, this eliminates substitution errors even with several ID-tags identified simultaneously. The RFID tag is battery powered, keeping the ID-tag alert, for instantaneous reflection of the reader signal. The lifetime of the active RFID tag is predictable +6 years independently to the number of reads.
Key Technical Data
- Dimensions 86 x 54 x 3 mm (3.39 x 1.612.13 x 0.12 inch)
- Operating frequencies 2.435 GHz to 2.465 GHz
- Read range : Up to 6 metres with LR-6 reader
- Battery lifetime: Typically +6 years. Lifetime is dependent on temperature.
- Operating temperatures -20°C (-4°F) to +85°C (+185°F)
- Encapsulation: IP54
- Colour: Grey scale
- CE Certificate according to R&TTE-Directive 1999/5/EC, Annex IV, Health: 1999/519/EC, El.Safety: EN 60950, EMC: EN 301489-3:2000, Radio EN 300 440:2001