RFID tag encoding is the first step for any RFID implementations. UHF RFID Reader with USB interface is widely used in this process. Using this type of RFID reader, it is necessary to deliver products to the RFID tag registration station. This opeartion may be inconvenient for some operations. ECCO+, mobile UHF RFID reader, offers new era for RFID tag registration process. Products do not need to be moved to the tag registration station. RFID tag registration can be done any places where the operator is convenient. Since ECCO+ supports BT and Wifi interface, it can work with any mobile devices such as tablet or etc. With the specific reading distance, it can guarantee that false reading will not be happened.
ECCO+ is a hybrid AutoID technology which provides not only reading of barcode but also RFID technology. The device is available in the following variants:
- pure 1D/2D barcode scanner
- pure HF/UHF reader
- hybrid solution combining barcode and RFID
With common communication interfaces like USB, Bluetooth and Wifi, this mobile reader can be used in different fields of applications such as logistics, asset tracking, healthcare and etc.
Key Technical Data
- CPU: ARM9, 400 Mhz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 1 GB Flash
- Programming: ECLIPSE IDE for C/C++
- Support OS: Win 7/Win 8/Win 10 (32 and 64 bits)/ Server 2003/2000
- LED: Red/Green/Yellow/Blue
- Vibration : Vibration feedback
- Dimensions: 87 mm x 48 mm x 26 mm
- Weight : 98 g
- Computer Interface:
- Wifi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 5.0
- RFID technology support:
- UHF : EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- HF : ISO14443/ISO15693
- 1D: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93
- 2D: DataMatrix, QR Code, Micro QR, Aztec Code, Maxi Code, PDF417, Micro PDF
- Power: Battery 1250mAh, Lithium-Polymer; 3.7 V
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Sealing: IP 64
- Drop test: 1.6 M
- Temperature: Operating: 0C to 50C
Identify RFID Co., Ltd Established in 2002, Identify has continuously developed RFID solutions with a track record for several RFID innovations such as RFID warehouse management (TICTA Award 2009) and RFID fleet management (ICT Award 2009) as well as 3 patent on RFID solutions.
99/28 Software Park, 7th fl Changwattana Road Pakkred, Klong Grua Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand.
Email : [email protected]
Line ID : 0880889698