Identify has partnered with Tag Sensors to provide RFID technology for temperature monitoring. With the technology from Tag Sensors, the temperature logger tag employs semi-passive RFID technology. It is a thin flexible temperature logger in the form of a sticker or shipping label. The RFID TAG logs the temperature of your cargo from producer to consumer, regardless of carriers or transportation methods.
Reading data from the RFID TAG can be done easily, by using NFC mobile phone taps on the RFID TAG, and the data is uploaded to TAG Portal and displayed in the app.
The RFID TAG can log up to 4800 temperature log points with an accuracy of ±0.5°C (±0.9°F). It is accurate from -30°C to +50°C.
- Temperature logger in sticker form
- Cloud based data portal and storage
- Use existing technology and save on infrastructure investments
- Easy to use access control and user management
- Access from anywhere around the world
- Real-time backups of your data means you never have to worry
- Low cost due to minimalist form factor
- High degree of automation
- Food industry
- Medical industry