The MarkTag HD is an active RFID tag which is designed for our door environement. This RFID tag is the standard choice for applications where there is no need to write information to the ID-tag. The MarkTag Outdoor is made for outside mounting on a vehicle/object and can be mounted directly on to metal surfaces. The RFID tag is robust, vibration resistant, waterproof and UV stable.
The RFID tag has a pre-programmed 8-digit unique identity code from factory that comprises a 32 bit checksum for automatic verification. This eliminates substitution errors even with several ID-tags identified simultaneously. . The lifetime of the active RFID tag is predictable +6 years independently to the number of reads.
Key Technical Data
- Dimensions 91 x 59 x 8 mm (3.6 x 2.3 x 0.3 inch)
- Operating frequencies 2.435 GHz to 2.465 GHz
- Read range : Up to 10 metres
- Battery lifetime: Typically +6 years. Lifetime is dependent on temperature.
- Operating temperatures -20°C (-4°F) to +85°C (+185°F)
- Encapsulation: Encapsulation Robust Polymer
- Colour: Black
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- CE Certificate according to R&TTE-Directive 1999/5/EC, Annex IV, Health: 1999/519/EC, El.Safety: EN 60950, EMC: EN 301489-3:2000, Radio EN 300 440:2001