JADAK’s FM-5 fixed mounted barcode scanner is designed for applications that require aggressive 1D and 2D barcode scanning but may also require machine vision image processing functions. This device supports the applications where the barcode is moving. Its motion tolerance is upto 584 cm per second. This barcode scanner comes in a small compact package that is ideal for OEM devices such as clinical analyzers, and industrial robotic systems.
Key Technical Data
- Dimensions: 44.45 mm x 50.80 mm x 24.4 mm
- Computer Interface:
- USB 1.1 (HID COMM or Key board),
- USB 2.0 (HID COMM or Key board)
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC
- Supported Symbologies:
- Linear: UPC/EAN/JAN, GS1 Databar, Code 39, Code 128, Code 32, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, or etc
- 2D Matrix: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Maxi Code
- OCR: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Postal: Intelligent Mail Barcode, Postal-4i or etc.
- Sensor: Purpose built CMOS, Global shutter, 844x 640 pixel resolution
- Motion: Up to 584 per second in total darkness
- Scan angles: Tilt: 360 Pitch: +/- 45 Skew: +/- 65
- Symbol contrast: 20% minimum reflectance
- Ambient light: 0-1000,000 lux (total darkness-bright sunlight)
- Bar code resolution: Down to 3 mil
- Operating temperature: –25 °C up to +50 °C
- Standard conformity: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
This network reader a cost effective alternative to traditional access control solutions. The fast Ethernet interface (10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX) allows an easy integration into IP-based network infrastructures with CAT-5 cables. It combines the functions of an intelligent controller with Ethernet interface and a RFID smart card reader in one compact device. This reader supports passive transponder according to ISO / IEC 14443 type A and type B, ISO / IEC 15693 and communicates with NFC devices (ISO / IEC 18092).
Key Technical Data
- Dimensions: 84 mm x 84 mm x 22 mm
- Housing: Plastic ASA / Front panel: acrylic glass
- Weight approx. 150 g
- Interface: TCP/IP
- Protection class: IP 54
- RF Transmitting power 250 mW ± 2 dB
- Supply voltage Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE802.3af; alternative: ext. power supply 24V up to 48 V DC ± 10%
- Current consumption maximum 2.6 W (IEEE802.3af Powered Devices Class: 1)
- Operating frequency 13.56 MHz
- Supported transponders: ISO 14443-A, ISO 14443-B, ISO 15693, and NFC tags
- Mifare® classic (mini,1k,4k), Mifare® UltraLight, Mifare® DESfire, Smart MX, my-dTM proximity, my-dTM move
- I-CODE SLI, my-dTM vicinity, STM LRI512, Tag-it HFI, etc.
- NFC Type 1, 2 and 4
- Reading / Writing distance typical: 3 up to 5 cm
- Operating temperature: –20 °C up to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: –40 °C up to +85 °C
- Relative air humidity: 95 % (non condensing)
- Standard conformity:
- Radio license: Europe EN 300 330 USA FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Canada IC RSS-GEN, RSS-210, RSS-212 EMC EN 300 489
- Safety Low voltage EN 60950
- Human Exposure EN 50364 Environment RoHS-2002/95/EC WEEE-2002/96/EC
Home Pro PLC which is one of the largest household items retailers would like to improve its logistics management and increase the visibility of its trailer. Currently the company does not have any effective technology to automatically manage its trailer.
Passive RFID technology is selected to be used to meet the objectives. Each truck and its trailer are tagged with outdoor RFID tags. The readers are installed at the key strategic station including entrance, loading bay, weight station and exit. The tags are read automatically with the readers located at each station. After reading by the reader, the truck information is forward to data base application. Staff at the warehouse will be able to prepare loading operation in advance when the truck enters the factory. With the readers at the each loading bay, warehouse staff is able to increase the utilization of loading bay. Any loading bay which is not used will be automatically appeared on the control room. Staff can assign the available trailer to do loading on that bay, unlike before which needs to have someone to walk to the DC to see which loading is unoccupied. Besides eliminating some manual operation, the truck information is automatically recorded into the system. The staff can use this information to set the KPI of each operation. In addition, the company is able to know the number of the trailers which is used and which is not in used. This information will be used for further business planning on the trailer utilization.
- Give better visibility on trailer
- Eliminate human operation such as data entry or etc.
- Truck and trailer status is digitalized in measurable format, while makes it possible to monitor and improve operation.
- Increase the utilization of loading bay
Identify has successfully implemented RFID Smart Event in Asean Telecommunications & Information Technology Ministers Meeting.
This event is organized during Jan 13-23, 2015. Most of the attendees are from government officer from Asean countires. With Identify solution, all VIP guests can enter the event without wasting time manual registration. Additionally, event organizers can have the full report of the number of attendees in real time.
Identify has successfully extended RFID technology to enhance cyclist competition in BangSaen Speed Fast.
This solution is desinged to enhance timing. RFID reader will record the iming and the round of each cyclist automatically. This will enhance the efficiency in competition result.
Identify RFID Co., Ltd Established in 2002, Identify has continuously developed RFID solutions with a track record for several RFID innovations such as RFID warehouse management (TICTA Award 2009) and RFID fleet management (ICT Award 2009) as well as 3 patent on RFID solutions.
99/28 Software Park, 7th fl Changwattana Road Pakkred, Klong Grua Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand.
Email : [email protected]
Line ID : 0880889698